Hotel Rambagh Palace Jaipur Rajasthan India
Hotel Rambagh Palace Jaipur Rajasthan India – http://hotelvideos.in
Bhawani Singh Road, Jaipur-302005 Rajasthan. India
Traverse the royal history of Rajasthan at Rambagh Palace, once the residence of the Maharaja of Jaipur. Partake of a wealth of experiences that resound with memories and indulgences of a bygone era.
Originally built in 1835, Rambagh Palace has stepped gracefully through many royal transitions—from the home of the queen’s favourite handmaiden, to royal guesthouse and hunting lodge, and later as the residence of the Maharaja Sawai Man Singh II and his queen, Maharani Gayatri Devi. Today, this jewel in the Taj’s crown offers 78 stunningly restored grand luxury rooms and suites which were the chambers of the former Maharaja.
The palace retains its elaborate splendour, extravagantly decorated with hand-carved marble ‘jalis’ or latticework, sandstone balustrades, cupolas and ‘chattris’ or cenotaphs, and elaborate Mughal Gardens. Within this most glorious of palaces showcasing the best of Rajasthan’s royal heritage, you also experience the best fine-dining restaurants in Jaipur.
Enjoy a royal Indian feast at Suvarna Mahal, the former palace ballroom built in the 18th-century French style with huge crystal chandeliers. For multi-cuisine options, head to Rajput Room, our all-day-dining restaurant, or Verandah Café. Find Mediterranean delights at the lounge bar, Steam, or unwind in the sophisticated charm of the Polo Bar, with the trophies and memorabilia of the Jaipur polo team on display.
Take your royal retreat a notch further by indulging in signature treatments at the Jiva Grande Spa, where we envelop you in ancient Indian wellness therapies. Harmonise your mind and body with yoga and meditation.
With the exquisite palace offering a scenic backdrop, our large selection of indoor and outdoor venues along with the Sawai Man Singh Function Centre are ideal for royal destination weddings and business events in Jaipur. Complemented by the craft of our master chefs and impeccable service, the luxury palace offers the perfect package for once-in-a-lifetime celebrations.
Over the years, it has played gracious host to several illustrious guests, such as Lord Louis Mountbatten, Prince Charles and Jacqueline Kennedy. We invite you to experience, like they have, the finest traditions of Rajput hospitality.
Come, hear the stories of ‘The Jewel of Jaipur’.
- 45 rooms3
- 3 suites
- Luxurious rooms & suites with stunning palace garden & courtyard views
- Options of smoking & non-smoking accommodation
- Complimentary Wi-Fi for resident guests
- Italian marble bathrooms with luxury bath amenities
- Fine-dining Indian speciality restaurant—Suvarna Mahal
- Rajput Room & Verandah Café, all-day-dining restaurants
- Polo Bar Steam, the lounge bar
- 24-hour in-room dining
- Jiva Grande Spa
- Large outdoor & indoor pools 24-hour fitness centre
- Yoga & meditation at Yoga Pavilion
- Croquet facilities
- Nine-hole golf putting green & access to the Rambagh Golf Course
- Table tennis table
- 24-hour on-call doctor & nurse
- Facilities for the differently abled.
- 24-hour fitness centre
- Central location near SawaiMansingh Stadium
- Close to the main shopping centres & historical monuments Close to the domestic & international airport
- 24-hour business centre, with six meeting rooms fully equipped with modern conferencing facilities, high-speed Wi-Fi, secretarial assistance, interpretation facilities& workstations
Large Outdoor parking facility
- Concierge & multilingual staff
- Travel desk, car rental services, currency exchange, safe deposit lockers & 24-hour laundry
- Kids@Taj programmes & baby-sitting services for young guests
- Heritage walks and City tours
- Polo matches can be viewed at the adjacent Rambagh Polo Grounds
- Kite flying
- Vintage car rides around the hotel
- Movies screening
- Horse carriage rides
The information in this video is intended solely for the personal non-commercial use of the user who accepts full responsibility for its use.
All the content, photographs and video information collected online and or collected personally and or provided by the hotel. The information shared here are best of the knowledge at the time of publishing this video and is meant for the general purpose only. While we have taken every precaution to insure that the content of this video is both current and accurate, errors can occur.
Disclaimer: HotelVideos.in assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this video. The information contained in this video is provided or collected on an “as is” basis with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, usefulness or timeliness.
Be the first to leave a review.
3,968 total views, 7 views todayTags: *5 Star5 Star Deluxe5 Star HotelsFive StarFive Star HotelHotelHotel Rambagh PalaceHotel TajHotel The TajHotel VideoHotel VideosHotelsHotels VideosIndiaJaipurRajasthanTajTaj HotelTaj Mahal HotelThe TajThe Taj Hotel